Fleas and Cockroach Control
Control the Spread of Fleas and Cockroaches
Certified Texas Pest Control Fleas
How To Tell If You Have Fleas and Cockroaches
Where Do Fleas and Cockroaches Hide?
- Pets’ tails
- Trash cans
Why You Need to Hire Texas Pest Control Fleas
Where AlienWerks Pest Management Comes In
- After communicating with you through the phone or email, we’ll schedule a day for the inspection.
- Once we’ve thoroughly inspected your property, we’ll develop a custom treatment plan and send it along with the estimate.
- On the scheduled day, our team will arrive to treat the areas infested by fleas and cockroaches.
- Following the treatment, we’ll continue sending tips to prevent the insects from seeking shelter on your property.
Post Fleas and Cockroach Control Tips
- Inspect storage boxes, packages, and grocery bags.
- Remove food crumbs from the ground.
- Seal the areas you think are the hub of roaches.
- Limit the amount of time your pets spend outdoors.
- Check your pets’ fur frequently and thoroughly.
- Vacuum the areas where fleas may seek shelter.
Exterminate Fleas and Cockroaches Today
If fleas and cockroaches have gained the upper hand, it’s time to bring in the reinforcements – AlienWerks Pest Management. Our technicians have years of experience and in-depth knowledge, making them an excellent fit for the job.
Get In Touch
informative blog section.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are numerous methods that can help you discern the existence of fleas. Some of them include the excessive scratching of your pets and the appearance of small, red bite marks on your skin.
Many reasons cause a flea infestation. But in most cases, they stick to your pets’ fur and make their way to your residential or commercial property.
Yes, cockroaches can live for weeks, even after they’ve lost their heads. And that’s because roaches breathe through the little holes in their bodies.
Fleas and ticks thrive on sucking the blood of humans and animals, but they’re not similar. The major point that distinguishes ticks from fleas is that they’re much larger.