Fire Ant Killer Service In Texas
What to Know Before Hiring Fire Ant Control Services
And fire ants didn’t just infest those areas. They were so resilient that many native ants had to leave because of the fire ants’ presence. That’s precisely why so many of them exist in Texas; they usually come out in spring, leading people to call it the ‘Fire Ant Season.’
What Do Fire Ants Look Like?
Signs You Need to Hire Fire Ant Pest Control
Most ant species enter and exit their mounds through a hole, but not fire ants. They do so by digging tiny holes underground. These tunnels typically lead to the main tunnel, which goes to their colonies. So, if you notice tunnels just under the soil surface, it’s a signal to hiring fire ant treatment services in Texas.
Areas That Require Fire Ant Treatment in Texas
- Cracks in foundations
- Window gaps
Are Fire Ants Dangerous?
Medium Allergic Reaction
Severe Allergic Reaction
Professional Fire Ant Killer/Treatment in Texas
- Our technician will arrive at your property to assess the fire ants’ colony.
- We use bait for the worker ants, who typically share it with their queen.
- After the queen fire ant consumes the bait, she dies or becomes infertile.
- If other species of ants exist in the same area, we treat fire ant mounds individually.
What to Expect After the Fire Ant Treatment in Texas
- Closely inspect the areas where fire ants may hide, such as cracks and gaps.
- If you find fire ants in these areas, seal them.
- Keep your trash can properly covered, considering fire ants search for food actively.
- Do not try to exterminate fire ants yourself. If you don’t follow the proper process, it’ll make things worse.
- Remove the mulch, shrubs, and branches falling in your backyard.
Get the Most Out of Fire Ant Control
At AlienWerks Pest Management, we sincerely care about keeping those who live or work on your property safe. And you’ll find that out, too, after seeing how we eliminate fire ants from your home or office. Get a Quote
Get In Touch
informative blog section.